[CS-FSLUG] SuSE

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:27:11 CDT 2009

I'm not an expert here, but my experiments with multiple desktop
environments usually ended like this.
With the plethora of distros that that are available, it shouldn't be too
difficult to find one that meets your needs...without giving you grief.

I reboot 2 times each time trying KDE and Gnome, still same results.

--
Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the