[CS-FSLUG] SuSE

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Oct 2 10:21:01 CDT 2009

On Oct 1, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> In openSUSE you have Yast.....the 1, single, app. that is missing in
> all other distros. and makes administration a LOT easier than in ANY
> other distro!

	Of course, since I don't like giving Fred a hard time, I won't
mention that in Snow Leopard, if I plug in an all in one the drivers
automatically download and the scanner works without any further
configuration. I definitely won't mention that networkable all-in-ones
are automatically detected via Bonjour and appear in scanner apps
without doing anything... In other words in Mac OS X you have nothing,
the 0, nada app that does it all without even opening it. Nope, I
won't mention that.

	/me ducks. :-P

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot