[CS-FSLUG] Media blitz: 'We found missing link'

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu May 21 23:30:52 CDT 2009

"For Attenborough to come out and say, 'We have the missing link; it's
no longer missing,' only admits they haven't had missing links before
this time," Ham told WND. "If evolution is so decided, why would they
get all excited about one fossil that they find now, when they claim
they've had proof of evolution for years?"

"When you listen to Darwinists, they claim their theory is as well
established as gravity," Wells told WND. "If that were really the case,
we wouldn't be getting these startling announcements that we finally
found the proof that we need. There wouldn't be any controversy. This
would be like someone running up and saying, 'Stop the presses. I just
saw another apple fall from the tree; Newton was right!' In the
evolutionists' own framework, it's nonsense. It demonstrates their
theory is not as well established as they claim."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98642

--
Gun-toting Americans are clearly more self-sufficient than the sissy
Europeans. This is great news for everyone except Barney Frank, who's