[CS-FSLUG] Xiphos 3.1

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue May 19 07:11:33 CDT 2009

Mentioning here because some folks have inquired about it now and again.

Xiphos is Bible study software.  We released v3.1 earlier this week, and
the binary packages are now being completed.  There are Fedora 10 & 11
RPMs at SourceForge (because the final stage of getting Xiphos back into
the repos as a "new" package is delayed due to lack of one critical
Fedora person who is briefly unavailable) and there will be Fedora 9
RPMs as soon as a build error at Fedora is resolved.  Ubuntu packages
are at the PPA.  We have one volunteer who builds for latest SuSE but
not in an official repo.  And the Windows installer is at SourceForge.

http://xiphos.org/

cheers,
--karl