[CS-FSLUG] New Mac OS X email worm discovered

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri May 8 17:58:59 CDT 2009

> Dancho Danchev: A newly discovered email worm dubbed OSX/Tored-A once
> again puts the spotlight on the potential worm-ability, and malware
> spreading tactics targeting Apple's OS X.
>
> http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=201404841-f09aff1f3240c763b781087d83996fa3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5

	One thing they will never be able to secure against is the case of
the person who can be socially engineered into opening a trojan
horse... At least, I can't imagine how...

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Do  not forget that  the value and interest of
Editor, OfB.biz   | life is not so much to do conspicuous things...
tbutler at ofb.biz   | as to do ordinary things with the perception of
timothybutler.us  | their enormous value."
                                       -- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin