[CS-FSLUG] I don't like the title, but, I think ya'll should read the article.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon May 4 19:04:18 CDT 2009

Does Linux Suck?

When someone criticizes our favorite operating system on the Linux
blogs, they typically get called Windows fanbois and are sent packing.
But when someone from the right side of fence takes the trouble to put
together a video and accompanying slide show explaining *why* they think
Linux sucks -- and, moreover, what they think needs to be done to fix it
-- it's hard not to pay attention.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/66970.html

--
Gun-toting Americans are clearly more self-sufficient than the sissy
Europeans. This is great news for everyone except Barney Frank, who's