[CS-FSLUG] Pigs do fly! Microsoft unleashes 20, 000 lines of Linux code!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jul 24 01:33:42 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Fred A. Miller<fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> Correct, but I still think M$ will use it later against Linux.

Could somebody explain exactly _how_ they could accomplish this? I
read the rhetoric, but it doesn't make sense to me. How can they turn
open code against the FOSS movement?

Not that I'm any fan of MS--Being a long-time Mac-ite, I've never had
any like for MS (though I loved Word 5 and Excel 3 & 4 on the
Mac--I've had a great distaste and distrust for MS since the
beginning).

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland