[CS-FSLUG] Continued MSIE Puzzles

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Fri Jul 17 06:10:56 CDT 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:32:17 -0500, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:

  http://www.schuettecabinet.com/residential.html

The four images and the title are mostly off-screen to the left, butted
against the outside of the frame. The links at the top align neatly,
except the last one on the right slides out of the frame.

  http://www.schuettecabinet.com/residential.w3c.html

Almost identical to the other. The only difference is the last link at the
top doesn't overlap the edge of the frame, but is partially obscured under
the brown background.

Both pages hammer my little laptop CPU for several long seconds, to the
point the mouse doesn't move until the thing is rendered. When I switch
between tabs, the CPU spikes to re-render the page.

--
Ed Hurst