[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 14 16:18:13 CDT 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
>> There's always going to be differences....that's being human. ;) In
>> matters of ignoring or changing Scripture (abortion, same sex
>> relationships, etc.) there can't be unity. Biblical dictates are
>> Biblical dictates.....period. Compromising Scripture is ALWAYS evil.
>>
>> Blessings,
>>
>> Fred
> It is very hard for me to believe that a Christian, believe in his heart
> Christian, could differ in pinion from those mentioned.  To me they are
> unconscionable.  For sexual crimes the ones that were distinctive among pre-
> Noah times and Sodom and Gomorrah were sufficient for GOD to have no mercy,
> unless Lot and family were guilty too.  It was men who wanted the men in
> Sodom.

It was women the same. And, I agree!

> I realize that sin is sin, however, those perverted sexual sins really affect
> me.  It makes me ill to even have the thought.  I am not talking judgment,
> because I am a gap prayer.  Once in a while I pray GOD forgive them all.  I am
> sure he does, and any that die in that moment are not held accountable for
> that sin, but prospects are high that righteousness only lasts moments, and
> most are not saved and out of fellowship with HIM.

Well, they can be healed, but it's up to them to make that choice, just
like it was their choice to live that lifestyle. God will forgive them,
but THEY must take care of that themselves with Christ.

> Are you a kubuntu user?

No, I'm not. I have messed around with, and usually take a look at their
new releases. For me, considering I have a large number of systems to
take care of, I need to standardize on 1 supplier. openSUSE simply has
proven to be the best....so far.

Blessings,

Fred

--