[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 14 14:20:19 CDT 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 July 2009 11:13:14 am Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>> "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> writes:
>>> Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box
>> That article is dated June 25.  I've seen nothing about this since then.

> Fred,
>
> You would think that would be front page news world wide, even if it is
> spiritual in interest.  I would think it might scare the blazes out of people
> who have resisted GOD and taken the view that religion is a sham.

One would think, yes. 'Course, now we know that the story wasn't accurate.

> It is the reason I am anxious for the revealing of Noah's Ark, and the remains
> of nephalim.  They were mortal.  GOD talked about the deaths of the last of
> them.  Since we have dinosaur bones, it is reasonable that nephalim bones
> would survive too.  Those two revelations would move lots of fence walkers to
> the right side of the fense.

Evidence like that does motivate some, no doubt of that. I have an idea,
however, that the Ark won't be shown nor opened to the public till
Christ returns. I also have a suspicion, and note it's only my
suspicion, that the real Ark is in Israel.

> The drawing of the Ark as opposed to the Movie editions sure looks both
> beautiful and functional for a person to sit on.  Two Wings for the back rest
> and closed wings for the side rests.  If GOD chose three dimentional form for
> HIS person, while in the temple, it would stand to reason that the mercy seat
> would be a chair of sorts.  This kind of stuff really excites me.

It should everyone! ;)

> Additionally, my brother, this is the kind of talk I would have liked in the
> List conversations.  I suspect none of us have salvation to worry about, so
> why argue about the details.  Isn't this more fun.  Plus there is a lot more
> stuff that we all agree on, why not talk about that, instead?  Even though the
> unsaved can join the list, they are not likely to do so, because it is a
> Christian forum.  However, who would want to join people who argued their
> beliefs all the time.  I sure wouldn't; it wouldn't seem Christian.

There's always going to be differences....that's being human. ;) In
matters of ignoring or changing Scripture (abortion, same sex
relationships, etc.) there can't be unity. Biblical dictates are
Biblical dictates.....period. Compromising Scripture is ALWAYS evil.

Blessings,

Fred

--
"Where's The Birth Certificate?"