[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 11:16:35 CDT 2009

> To that I quote:
>
> He said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither
> will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.'"
> (Luk 16:31 ESV)

I remember reading that too, but I believe, and I still would like to see some
of that stuff.  just like, if permitted, some day, after the age is over, I
would like to see closer up the universe.  If it still is.

You can't get me to believe you wouldn't like to see the things I talk of.  To
me, they are like any other artifact that is found that comes from bible
times.

Steven