[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 07:31:19 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 11:40:19 am Frank Bax wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > *Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box*
> >

> > Ark hunters and Bible enthusiasts are buzzing about a report that the
> > Ark of the Covenant, the ancient container that holds the Ten
> > Commandments, is expected to be unveiled in Rome today.
> >
> > Read the latest now on WND.com.
> > <http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102200>
>
> http://www.ethiopianreview.com/articles/11195
>
> “I am deeply disappointed that the Italian media misquoted me and
> disseminated false information about me unveiling the Ark of the
> Covenant to the world,“ Patriarch Abune Paulos said at a news
> conference. “It is a fabrication, disinformation.“

I still think it is probably there.  if not it has been a lie for hundreds of
years.  It is my understanding that the people in that area worship GOD in the
same fashion today as was practice in ancient times.  That also is where the
best texts of the Enoch book is found.  I would just love to see the Ark of
the covenant.  Being an artist, I really can appreciate good sculpture.  I
suspect it is magnificent.  It doesn't make any sense to not show it.  They
could bring a lot of people to GOD with that evidence.  You just know that GOD
put heavenly skill in the hands of the artist that did the work.

Steven