[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 11 11:12:29 CDT 2009

steven vollom wrote:
> On Saturday 11 July 2009 01:25:05 am Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> steven vollom wrote:

[snip]

> Anyone who says he is a Christian and doesn't have the quiet voice that
> confirms or rejects these things, may not be a Christian.  The gift of Holy

Yes.....we just don't always listen, but that's part of our human FALLEN
nature. NO MATTER how hard we try, we WILL be tempted and we WILL sin.

> Spirit was given to every believer.  Most people who don't understand it call
> it conscience, I think.  Denying the Holy Spirit is one of the tests that a
> believer is a believer or not a believer.  That is made clear in the New
> Testament many times.  it is the very reason I feel such intimacy with GOD and
> Jesus.  It is the primary confirming reason I believe that Obamah is dark side.
> Pilosi is another.  If I ever met her in person, I believe I would feel the
> need to take a bath immediately thereafter; I would feel very unclean.  There

I don't have to meet her to feel that way about her and Obama. Reid is
another who evil. We don't know if any or all of these are willingly or
unwillingly doing Satan's bidding and there are LOTS of them. :(

'Thunderstorm went around us, now another is moving in....uck!

Fred

--
"Where's The Birth Certificate?"