[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 20:44:02 CDT 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 08:44:22 pm Eduardo Sánchez wrote:
> On Friday 10 July 2009 19.11.31 steven vollom wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > I see us all as the same.  My best friends are spread all over the world.
> > It has made me somewhat cosmopolitan.  It also causes me to lose a lot of
> > sleep, for to be in close communication requires me to be awake at all
> > hours. The fact that they accept me is amazing to me.  I love them all.
> > You too!
> >
> > Steven
>
> Hi Steven,
>
> I am one of the list admins (in semi-retirement, but well...). As far as I
> am concerned, I did not see on the list any flames directed to you.
>
> You are welcome to stay on the List as long as you abide by our statement
> of faith. One of the rules here is that newcomers should introduce
> themselves. I would be glad to learn about you, and many of our brothers
> would, too.
>
> Blessings,
>

> Eduardo

My name is Steven Vollom, fine-artist retired.  I am 66 years old and hope to
stretch to 3 score and 10.  Without GOD, I am almost totally alone.  My family
is 2400miles from where I live.  I love computers, but am really not so
suited.  Living my life almost exclusively in the right hemisphere, I tend to
see things from a different perspective from most people.

Most of my profession is made up of people who do not believe in GOD.  As a
result I have been kind of like oil in their water, however, I have been
fortunate to love what I do for a long time; it has never really been work to
me.

I have two Vietnamese sons that were chosen by me, one 48 the other 19, and
two that are my own artwork, a daughter 37 and a son 32.  My eldest grandchild
is 7 and my youngest is 5, they are both girls.  Just the thought of any of
them allows me to experience the joy of the LORD.  I love GOD and HIS Perfect
Son the CHRIST Jesus more than anything else.  I adore them.  It amazes me
that THEY seem to want me.  There is nothing I won't do for THEM.  I notice
THEIR quiet voice every day, and We communicate aloud.  Anyone close can hear
me talking to THEM, most don't hear THEIR quiet voice.

I believe we are closing on the 7 years that end this age.  I am ashamed to
say I am anxious.  It takes a time like we live in for GOD to lose patience
with HIS creation.  The thing about life that surprises me most is the
militancy of those who reject GOD.  HE doesn't seem to intrude on them very
much, so why do they hate HIM so.  As my grandbabies would say, go figure.

In CHRIST,
Steven