[CS-FSLUG] Learning C++ in Linux

christiansource at ofb.biz christiansource at ofb.biz
Sat Jan 31 13:39:31 CST 2009

If you have an Ubuntu CD (8.10), you could be halfway there. They've begun
including a wizard for creating a live USB key and additionally dedicate
space on the USB key for persistent storage. If you boot up the CD, it
should be under System -> Administration -> Create a USB startup disk.
After rebooting off the USB stick, you should be able to install whatever
applications you need.

Quick disclaimer: I haven't actually used this yet, just know it's there.

@

@