[CS-FSLUG] OT: A MUST read! For some, the MOST important read you've ever had!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jan 30 02:25:07 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:47 AM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE TODAY, SAVE AND READ THIS AND I THINK THAT
> YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP IT!!! DO PASS IT ON TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
> AND TO ALL DISCUSSION LISTS YOU MAY BELONG TO.

Just for the record, if you ever want me to NOT read something,
preface it with these words. That is a guarantee...

Now, for the second part. Chuck Baldwin.... hm...... The stories I
could tell about this guy could probably fill a book. Let's just say
that he's not the most credible person I know on these subjects, and
leave it at that.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland