[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Transportation

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sun Jan 18 12:52:28 CST 2009

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:27:56 -0600, David McGlone <d.mcglone at att.net>
wrote:

> Looks like your going to have to give your wife your bike and you are
> gonna have to settle for the big wheel now. ;-)

Well, I'm such a wealthy guy, I own two bicycles. :-D

If my wife were capable of cycling, I could get one for her free.

As an upate to all, we have been offered temporary use of something more
viable while someone pokes at our old Isuzu. However, from what I know,
the situation is grave for the little beast. We have begun directing our
prayers to finding a replacement, something an individual will sell for
payments we can afford. We will not consider borrowing from commercial
lenders.

--
Ed Hurst