[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Transportation

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sat Jan 17 17:29:30 CST 2009

Some of you were on this list back when the Lord provided our current
vehicle. That rickety old Isuzu pickup, now featuring 240K miles, is
about to expire. About the only way to save it is engine
rebuild/replacement. Our extended family lacks the resources for either
path. Far as I could tell, the nearest salvage engine is a couple of
states away.

We are open to God's leading, and frankly ready to do without, whatever
that means. The obvious problem is my wife driving to work some 5 miles.
She lacks my hardiness, as I already ride my bicycle just about
everywhere I go.

Pray for us to see what God is doing in this situation.

--
Ed Hurst