[CS-FSLUG] Linux Elitism: Fact or Fiction?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jan 16 16:38:37 CST 2009

Linux Elitism: Fact or Fiction?

For users reared on GUI-oriented commercial operating systems, switching
to open source POSIX-type OSes can be an onerous task. Whereas Linux,
and FOSS in general, are built around the ideas of inclusion and
sharing, the communities built up around the open source operating
systems often face accusations of exclusive techno-elitism.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/65853.html

--
I call several liberals friends.  Fortunately I don't require my friends
to be intelligent or politically astute.