[CS-FSLUG] Christiansource Digest, Vol 59, Issue 15

Bob Harold bchrsrc at halfgoat.com
Thu Jan 8 14:40:22 CST 2009

I agree that the complex interdependent systems in nature clearly point
to an intelligent designer, and could not have occurred by chance. But I
disagree with the idea that God created in steps over a long period of
time. The Bible clearly states that the world was created in six days,
and there is much scientific evidence that the earth is not more than
ten thousand years old. The fossil record fits a global flood better
than any other possible explanation. I have studied the scientific
evidence, and it clearly points to the Creator. See
http://www.answersingenesis.org/

Bob Harold