[CS-FSLUG] Less Bars in More Places: AT&T Network Upgrades Degrade 2G Performance

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jan 4 16:06:21 CST 2009

> Cause it's still a problem and it is becoming apparent that it
> wasn't a temporary problem, but rather a programmatic and
> intentional change in service that has been ongoing. At least,
> that's what I understood from reading that.

	Indeed. And boy does it have people mad... I've seen a lot of
comments around the web responding to my article (or the Gizmodo or
Slashdot or Boy Genius coverage thereof) saying "I wondered why my
service no longer worked where it did before..."

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot