[CS-FSLUG] Less Bars in More Places: AT&T Network Upgrades Degrade 2G Performance

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jan 4 15:11:19 CST 2009

> I read "the problem started to appear as AT&T ramped up its 3G network
> in preparation for the iPhone 3G in early 2008."
>
> It made me wonder one of two things:
>
> 1. The year 2008 should have been 2009.
>
> 2. Why an article on something a year old.

	The problem has been getting worse. It also has taken about six
months for me personally to get confirmation from AT&T of what is
going on... I noticed it first sometime this summer.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |