[CS-FSLUG] Atheist Urges Evangelism

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:02:50 CST 2009

An interesting link here: http://cosmicfingerprints.com/
I've never seen this before. Showed up as an rss feed in my gmail account
when I got the original email concerning the atheist.

There is a link to an atheist forum where Perry Marshall (creator of
cosmicfingerprints.com) dukes it out with them over his information theory.
An interesting read. The discussion spanned a period of three years.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Legatus <lists at runyanrants.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 01:24, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>
> wrote:
> >> http://www.awakengeneration.com/thoughts/befueled/247
> >
> > That was so totally unexpected out of him. I've heard some of his
> > comments on atheism, etc. and I would never expected that out of him.
> > It is refreshing, though, and I won't complain. He is, at least,
> > intellectually honest, and I can respect that.
> >

> It is also very sad. To me it seems most Atheists are not secure in
> their belief, and don't want it challenged.  He actually thinks that
> there is no God, and is secure in that belief, so he is not
> threatened. To me it is akin to someone saying gravity is only in your
> mind. Well we all know that it is measurable and observable, so we can
> just laugh it off. That is what he is doing.  It makes me sad, but
> maybe someone will crack that nut.
>

> --
> JD Runyan
>

> Rodney Dangerfield  - "When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I
> always found them."

Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and
to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.