[CS-FSLUG] Cash Back Credit Card?

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Sat Feb 21 09:09:11 CST 2009

you're not te only weird one like that ;-)

Running all my purchases through a credit card helps me have the closest
thing to full accountability that an ADD guy like me needs - wife pulls
all our accounts to her Quicken, and I have to respond to "on 1-19, $23
Wlagreens, what was that?"

When I used to handle cash, it would simply dissappear with no idea
where it went.

BTW, I also need a new account (we are trying all my non-profit money be
in a separate account), so I'd like to be aware of an answer to this
query myself.

Yama