[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Dec 18 10:22:28 CST 2009

Hi,
Would either of you like to chat with a Muslim believer (Fred/Ed in
particular)?  I am at home for Christmas and, as I said, some of my
family works with Muslims.  My brother says he has a friend in Chicago
who has a great testimony who would be willing to chat (email/phone)
with anyone who would like to.  He would be an excellent source of
information.  He was a Muslim, and is now involved in outreach towards
Muslims.  You can contact me on/off list with the email address or phone
number you would like me to try to put the two of you in contact with
each other through.

    - Tim Young