[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

l4c l4c at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Dec 17 12:45:46 CST 2009

Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> I leave you with a few
> quotes from the SAT7Network's last month of Twitter posts.
>
> "Man in prison in Iran: I have been condemned to death here however I
> want to get my final condemnation from the Lord and need your prayer."

I don't believe for a second that the prisons in Iran allow their
inmates to post to twitter, or anywhere for that matter.  I bet he
cannot even have lunch let alone visitors or communication of any kind.
  In fact, all the countries you mentioned are Muslim nations and are on
the hot list for human rights violations.   These countries heavily
filter their access to the internet - just look back at the recent
demonstrations in Iran where that girl was shot in the street and people
had to sneak the video out of country on a phone memory stick.  I don't
believe these people are posting anything like this, they would be
killed for it.