[CS-FSLUG] Old Age?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 29 19:57:02 CDT 2009

Old Age?

An elderly gent was invited to an old friend's home for
dinner one  evening.  He was impressed by the way his
buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing
terms such  as Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.. The couple had been married for 70 years &
clearly, they were still very much in love.

While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over to
 his host saying,  "I think it's wonderful that, after all
these years, you still call your wife those loving pet
names."

The old man hung his head, "I have to tell you the truth,"
 he said.   "Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago &
I'm scared to death to ask her what it is."
--
Gun-toting Americans are clearly more self-sufficient than the sissy
Europeans. This is great news for everyone except Barney Frank, who's