[CS-FSLUG] Ethical mailing list

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Apr 15 21:42:45 CDT 2009

There are a number of open-source listserve programs.  It looks like
CS-FSLUG uses mailman (guessed at from the headers).  I am part of a
number of groups on yahoogroups that have good "subscribe/unsubscribe"
methods.

Part of your question should be, "Do I want to host it myself".  There
are a lot of benefits to hosting it yourself, as apposed to hosting it
with someone else.  But hosting it with someone else is much simpler.

My ministry chose mailman as the listserver we implemented.

    - Tim Young