[CS-FSLUG] Server masquerading as client

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Wed Apr 8 22:48:27 CDT 2009

This is exactly the same topic as recently covered.  I might have the
old info available; let me know if I should try to find it.  The gist of
it is, it doesn't matter if it's a client or not, what matters is
whether the transmitter is set to authenticate to smarthost.  If you are
authenticating to your smarthost in the way which your smarthost (the
ISP SMTP server) requires, it will go, regardless of what the
transmitter actually is.

J.E.B.