[CS-FSLUG] Server masquerading as client

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Apr 8 15:10:38 CDT 2009

Looks like there are a few ways to do this like:
http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/smtp_auth_mailservers.html
I am not a postfix guy, but these two seem to have most of the info one
would need.

Are you using postfix? You said something like, "using an email server
like postfix", but if you are using sendmail or some other one, it is
easier to google how to do smtp_auth for that server than it is to
switch servers.

- Tim Young