[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Wife Critical

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:38:12 CDT 2009

I'm going to top-post this:

I greatly appreciate all the prayers & support from everyone on this list.
I finally got to read your comments and find myself awed by your numerous
expressions of sympathy.  All of this helps to ease the pain, if only a
little bit.

I was absolutely drained by the end of yesterday, when we celebrated her
homegoing.  Now I can begin to heal, and to see what new adventure the Lord
has in store for me.

God bless each of you!
Don