[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX boot problem

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Thu Apr 2 22:37:51 CDT 2009

Hi Jonathan,

    I looked at Puppy Linux, and it looks very interesting with quite a bit of
online help available.  In the short term I thought I'd look for a bootable
USB drive that would allow me to do a net installation.  I didn't find that
info on the Puppy site, not yet.

   Sabayon looks pretty good to for a desktop but my mini-ITX won't meet the
minimum requirements as I'm using a pair of 4 Gb CF cards and a minimum
installation requires 16 Gb.

   I'm going to set aside the project until the weekend, at which point I'll
probably look for a net installable version.

   Thanks for your help.  I might replace my current desktop OS with Sabayon.

      Ron

--
Ron Thompson, |^|
Yellowknife, NT, Canada