[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX boot problem

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Thu Apr 2 08:17:12 CDT 2009

Hi Jonathan,
     I have an Intel D945GCLF mini-ITX board.  It will boot and run CentOS
4.4, apparently quite well, as long as I have the CD on the end connector.
I've also run a live CD version of Slax from a USB stick, but when I clicked
on many of the programs on menu it couldn't find them.

   I could try using a USB network installation.

    I'll likely be back at it again tonight, but now I must go to work.
Thanks for your help.

     Ron

--
Ron Thompson, |^|