[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Wife Critical

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 1 00:21:11 CDT 2009

Don Parris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My wife passed away today, around lunch time.  I greatly appreciate the

Please accept our condolences.

> many prayers, and I have found great strength in the wonderful support
> from my brothers and sisters in Christ.  It is truly a blessing to be
> part of God's family.
>
> Dolly no longer suffers, but but now rests in the Lord.  I take great
> joy in that.

YES.....she is pain free and IS TRULY in a far better WONDERFUL place
than we are. So, as hard as it is for you, rejoice my brother, rejoice!

> Blessings to all of you,

And you.

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral and
rational incapacity of the American people." ~ Fred Miller