[CS-FSLUG] It's that Birthday Time of Year

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Sep 18 21:16:05 CDT 2008

Well, I think we have a few birthdays today. So lets gather around the
virtual cake for Ed and Eduardo! Happy birthday, brothers.

I hope you both have a blessed new year!

	Happy birthday to you....

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)