[CS-FSLUG] Democrat compares Obama to Jesus; Palin to Pontius Pilate

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Sep 13 15:41:53 CDT 2008

>> US elections takes way too much time!  The Canadian government
>> called a
>> federal election last week and it will be all over on October 14th.
>>
>> I've read that the tourist industry has a slump every four years
>> because
>> during an election "year" fewer Americans leave the country.
>
> I also wish it were MUCH less time here!

	Oh, but it has been so much fun this year! :-)

	Incidentally, y'all might enjoy a piece running over at OFB on this
latest "Jesus is a Community Organizer" thing:

	http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/479.html

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Do  not forget that  the value and interest of
Editor, OfB.biz   | life is not so much to do conspicuous things...
tbutler at ofb.biz   | as to do ordinary things with the perception of
timothybutler.us  | their enormous value."
                                       -- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin