[CS-FSLUG] [PD] Obama's Muslim Faith? (was: THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Oct 31 16:07:05 CDT 2008

> If I could send a video where NOBama admits to his "Muslim faith," I
> would. IMHO, I must doubt he's a Christian. If he were, he'd NOT
> support
> abortion and infanticide, just for starters. He has proven himself
> to be
> a liar - a VERY SLICK liar. I could go on, but won't.

	I think we have to be careful on this one. I saw it and found it
amusing, but it seemed clearly to be a gaffe as he was talking about
Christian-Muslim relations.

	We don't want to push too far, lest people say John McCain is hateful
for accidentally saying he "could not agree more" with John Murtha's
racist/redneck comments at a rally when he meant to say (as was clear
from context) "I could not disagree more."

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis