[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Have you guys ever heard of this site?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Oct 30 02:08:06 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 7:49 AM, EnzoAeneas <enzoaeneas at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is our world coming to when infidelity is not only condoned and
> justified by the worldly Media,

I wish you had told us more about what the page was. I presumed I was
going to a blog or news article, only to find this smut.... Not the
sort of thing I want in my history, or even to visit. Please, let us
know what you are sending us to more specifically should you ever want
to do something like this again.... I feel like I've been made an
unwitting accomplice. blech.

And for those who haven't clicked yet, it's a site for people looking
for an affair partner, or something like. Disgusting...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland