[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:56:01 CDT 2008

I believe that the most that one could accuse him of concerning his
faith is not following GOD as he should and forgetting these wise
words:

Proverbs 3:5-7  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not
unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he
shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD,
and depart from evil.

But then again, are we not all guilty of this? Everyday, every hour,
even now? What you are calling into doubt is this man's salvation.
While bible tells us that we can recognize GOD's children by their
fruits, do we dare to call out one who would call himself one of those
children as not, simply because we have not seen this fruit?
Especially if none of us, least of all myself, have looked for it?

By the same token, Obama could best address this debate by giving his
testimony, which he most certainly should, especially as a leader who
claims Christ. He should do so without prompting. It may paint a
figurative target on him, but we do the same every time we witness to
another. At times those targets have been literal. But his faith may
not be as strong as this. Are ours even that strong? For our leaders,
this concerns me as I am sure it concerns others, for there is more to
wisdom than knowledge.

Actually, I talked to the children of our church this evening, on
wisdom this evening. So I will leave you with this verse and this
definition:

Proverbs 4:7  Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and
with all thy getting get understanding.

WISDOM, n. s as z. [G. See Wise.]

1. The right use or exercise of knowledge; the choice of laudable
ends, and of the best means to accomplish them. This is wisdom in act,
effect, or practice. If wisdom is to be considered as a faculty of the
mind, it is the faculty of discerning or judging what is most just,
proper and useful, and if it is to be considered as an acquirement, it
is the knowledge and use of what is best, most just, most proper, most
conducive to prosperity or happiness. Wisdom in the first sense, or
practical wisdom, is nearly synonymous with discretion. I differs
somewhat from prudence, in this respect; prudence is the exercise of
sound judgment in avoiding evils; wisdom is the exercise of sound
judgment either in avoiding evils or attempting good. Prudence then is
a species, of which wisdom is the genus.

We should be pray for all of our leaders seek the Lord's wisdom.

--Kevin James