[CS-FSLUG] PD: A Political Theology or Theology of Politics?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Oct 28 23:06:30 CDT 2008

Since politics keep coming up here, I present one of the most recent
articles we've featured on OFB:

"We’re now only a week away from the presidential election here in the
U.S., and the frenzy is earnest. This is my first presidential
election as a Christian (and Seminarian!) so I’ve been contemplating
it almost daily. The big question: how involved should Christians be?"

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/486.html

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald