[CS-FSLUG] "When the wicked rise, people hide themselves."

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Oct 27 14:32:31 CDT 2008

More about the advancing persecution of REAL believers. This IS child's
play compared to what Obama will bring to us!!

Fred
_________________

"When the wicked rise, people hide themselves." (Proverbs 28:28 ESV)

The prosecution of thought crime has become commonplace in formerly
democratic societies.

That we are unwilling to acknowledge the assaults not only on speech but
on the thought that gives rise to it is evidence that we live in
dangerous times -- so dangerous that we don't dare think it.

more ...

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9264

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."