[CS-FSLUG] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 22 23:18:04 CDT 2008

EnzoAeneas wrote:
> Could I get your source documents? I like to look at the evidence at
> the same time as the summary.

Kevin, there's no "secret" to this.....quite simply. Knowing the tax
rates as they apply currently and knowing what NOBama has said he'll do
is all you need to know to figure out the results. I spot checked his
work, and it's spot on!! If you want to contact him and ask for more
info, you can reach him at:

Robert D. Jenkins
Vice President - Investments
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
Wachovia Securities, LLC
314-991-7812
800-999-4448 toll-free
robert.jenkins at wachoviasec.com
WWW.home.wachoviasecurities.Com/Robert.Jenkins

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."