[CS-FSLUG] Mac Monitor Rates

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Oct 14 08:51:39 CDT 2008

Does anyone know where I can find the actual hardware refresh rates for
my eMac?

SUSE calls this thing an iMac monitor, which is probably not quite
accurate, but there is nothing for the eMac. I'm trying to refine my
xorg.conf by discovering the exact upper and lower refresh rates. Google
does provide some answers, particularly at the Ubuntu forums, but as
provided, they are "safe" answers as opposed to actual hardware data.

I'm trying to find the hardware data, but the various Mac sources only
talk about static refresh rates for each given resolution.

--
Ed Hurst