[CS-FSLUG] Keli's Points (was Re: Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Oct 11 15:46:00 CDT 2008

On Oct 10, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Keli of Coxsackie wrote:

> Ridiculing maybe but he has a point...
> What is God's heart for his people regarding these issues that he
> brings up.
> IS his heart to have so many interpretations/divisions/denominations?

	No... :-)

> Is his heart for man to eat shellfish - the bottom feeders of the sea?

Yes (Acts 10-11).

> Is the race of Cham cursed (see link here <http://twelvetribes.com/controversies/racist.html
> > and also here <http://www.google.com/search?q=cursed+be+canaan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
> >).

Totally confused what you are talking about on this one and the link
does not work.

> What is God's heart for his people regarding War? See link here. <http://twelvetribes.com/faq/government.html

	That they war only when necessary and in a just manner.

> I pray that God will put a leader in office that will further his
> purposes..

	That would be nice...

	I'm curious, how do all of your questions fit together?

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton