[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obam

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Oct 10 13:00:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Keli of Coxsackie
<keli at parchmentpress.net> wrote:
> agree!
> Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
>>
>> I would suggest closing this thread. I mean, everybody is entitled to
>> his/her own opinion, but this issue is so volatile I'm concerned it will
>> derive in a fruitless flamewar totally out of character with our Christian
>> spirit and intent. I repeat, this is just a suggestion.
>>
>> Peace and blessings,

Oops. Sorry, I didn't see this post, or I wouldn't have posted my last
posts. I should have sent them off-list in any case. Sorry. I still
don't know where it went.... I'm using gmail.

As to distro--well.....

OSX and Ubuntu *whispers* on my MSI Wind....

More importantly, what wm or de do people prefer? and to start a more
"important" discussion, vi or emacs? :-D (for myself, in the term, I'm
all for nano--I can't wrap my head around either of the other two)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland