[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Oct 10 12:52:02 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Davo Smith
<christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Jim Isbell, W5JAI <jim.isbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> And it could be argued that there have been a great many instances
> when America (as a whole) has had a massive say in who is ruling other
> counties (even if individuals have not done so).

If that were true, Hugo Chavez wouldn't be ruling in Venezuela, Iran
would not have that guy whose name I can't pronounce and write, and N.
Korea and Cuba wouldn't have dead guys still "running" their
respective countries. And, no, the US is not the only/sole super
power. That's a common misperception, but it's not true. China and the
EU are definitely larger economies than the US.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland