[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Oct 10 02:39:05 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Davo Smith
<christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRQ5GDjax-g&feature=related
>
> But if the alternative is to inflict on he rest of us another
> militaristic leader to threaten world stability,

Since you spoke up with your opinion, I suppose I should be granted
the same opportunity...

I'm sorry, but when I read statements like the above, I really have to
wonder about the world today. Here's a question. Where are the same
complaints/concerns, and attempts to persuade North Korea? Iran?
Venezuela? Putin and Russia? Here's Russia, _pounding_ on the doorstep
of Europe, and what do they do? Nothing? NO! Worse, they _appease_
Russia!

Here's a question, why do you blame the US for threatening world
stability, and not these people? Let's look at Russia, for instance.
There is/was nothing Georgia could do to have avoided what
happened--Russia will do anything to create a pretense--and now, we
are seeing the same sort of behavior in Ukraine, now. Moldova is most
likely next, and Poland most certainly won't be left alone.... Where
is the same blame thrown at Russia?

Beyond that, let's just ignore the simple fact that America, perceived
to be "sole" world power, and is in the sights of all jealous
megalomaniacs...  We can't pretend to be a France or Switzerland.
Whether we want it or not, somebody will be attacking us, and the
truth is--everybody is in one way or another. Europe combined itself
into one economy in an attempt to knock the US off its pedestal. I
just hope everybody's happy when they get what they wanted. For
myself, I no longer really care, other than the fact that my loved
ones live there, and I depend on the US for our support to minister
here, but hey! If you wish to destroy all that, go ahead and try...

> then I urge anyone
> who has a say in this (which I, sadly, do not)

Which means there's still hope for America.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland