[CS-FSLUG] Keyboard diagnostics

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Oct 9 08:35:35 CDT 2008

Eduardo Sanchez wrote:

> Namesake, have you tried KControl > Regional & Accessibility > Keyboard
> shortcuts ?

In the sense of checking to see if F11 is marked for some particular
use. My concern is something on a level which would negate KControl, and
I'm trying to discern just where this setting resides. I'm not trying to
set some particular global function to F11, but remove the one now applied.

Then I realize, since this keyboard is so stiff, I may just try to find
some other USB keyboard and see if it helps. Right now, I don't have
another USB keyboard.

--
Ed Hurst