[CS-FSLUG] Keyboard diagnostics

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Oct 8 17:12:43 CDT 2008

It's been too long since I messed with keysyms. Someone give me a hint:
Where do I look to find out what is causing this?

SUSE 11.0 PPC on an eMac, using a regular USB Apple keyboard. That is,
the bottom is a sort of Lucite tray, with the face running up at a
slight slant, and keys set on top. I run KDE 3.5x desktop. Checking the
regular KDE config dialogs, there's nothing to account for what happens
when I hit the F11 key -- it pastes the last thing I picked up in either
the mouse or X clipboard. I'd like to use it for other things. I can't
even get it to report in a terminal window after hitting ^V.

--
Ed Hurst