[CS-FSLUG] Sony Laptops?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Nov 18 20:23:53 CST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 8:11 PM, Stephen J. McCracken wrote:

>>    Well, I haven't dealt with Compaq, I'm fairly certain, since it
>> got
>> bought out oh so many years ago.
>
> Just to clarify, HP still sells a Compaq (Presario) line of computers.
> It is their low end consumer line.  HP (Pavilion) is their midrange
> line
> (and "HP-Compaq" is their business line).

	Right. Yes, I see a few post-merger Compaq computers around, even
fewer HP-Compaq ones. Most are just HP (Pavilions), at least that
people ask me to work on.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot